This is Your World, Protect it
Estate Planning can protect your assets:
- Real Estate Property
- Personal Property
- Your Business
It can protect you and your family from:
- Paying additional taxes
- Costly and lengthy court proceedings
- Family feuds
It helps plan for your children’s needs:
- Paying for education and other needs if you were to die
- Assigns a guardian in case you and your spouse die or are incapacitated
It helps you state your wishes upon death or permanent incapacity:
- Will you be buried or cremated?
- Do you want to be kept on life support or not?
- Who will make sure your wishes are carried out?
It helps plan in the event you become temporarily ill or incapacitated:
- Who will manage your assets if you are temporarily incapable?
- Who will ensure all your bills are paid while you recover?